Friday, June 15, 2007

May 2007 Just Baking Update

My "Look, I post somewhere else" round-up of posts I did as editor at Just Baking in May 2007.

May 2 - Video Learning: How to Make a Wedding Cake - Shannon Pridgen, owner of Heavenly Crumbs Bakery in Brooklyn, NY, and Shelly Everett, owner of The Gourmet Angel Catering, show how to make a lemon wedding cake with buttercream frosting, start to finish.

May 3 - King Arthur Flour Online Baking Classes - King Arthur Flour offers many baking classes.

May 10 - Home Baking Association - A non-profit organization promoting home baking.

May 15 - Video Learning: Puff Pastry - Let's learn how to make puff pastry!

May 16 - Emmer and Einkorn - Ancient wheats.

May 25 - Video Learning: Baking a Pie - I love my videos.

OK, come to Just Baking. We have some incredible writers and it's shaping up to be our best month yet!


*Update* - As Just Baking no longer exists, I have removed the actual links but left the post names as a source for ideas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been so busy over there! Your hard work is paying off.

Paul said...

Thank you Kristen, both for your compliments and your excellent posts as well!