Saturday, December 29, 2007

Experiments




When I was frosting my "HO's" for Christmas I took a couple of the darker cookies and experimented a little with them. I was going for a candy cane look. However I didn't get it right; the frosting was too stiff and the bottle I was using to apply wasn't right. It should have had a broader tip. But this wasn't all for naught. This would be perfect for creating American flag cookies. So I need to keep this in mind the next time I'm in need for a patriotic or American cookie.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Shame you didn't made any Valentine's cookies :(

Cake Mom said...

I think they look cute!