Wednesday, July 18, 2007

June 2007 Just Baking Update

My "Look, I post somewhere else" round-up of posts I did as editor at Just Baking in June.

June 4 - In The News - Couple of quick hit news posts from the world of baking.

June 12 - Just Baking, All Baking - An announcement about Just Baking and it's focus on all baking, not just sweets.

June 21 - Pistachio and Strawberry Stuffed French Toast - I've made this a number times now, it's very good.

June 25 - Video Learning: How to braid bread - Let's learn how to braid bread dough!

No posts on June 1 and June 22, not good. I try to cover when the other writers don't post but sometimes I'm just too busy (stupid job!).


*Update* - As Just Baking no longer exists, I have removed the actual links but left the post names as a source for ideas

No comments: