Tuesday, April 03, 2007

March 2007 Just Baking Round-Up

My "Look, I post somewhere else" round-up of posts I did as editor at Just Baking in March.

Mar. 2 - A Good Breakfast - Repackaged version of my Northwoods Bran Muffin post for a new audience.

Mar. 6 - Quinoa - Brief overview of Quinoa and its uses.

Mar. 14 - Something Different - Date bars. Hmmm, sounds familiar.

Mar. 15 - Help for the Beginning Baker (and Cook) - It's just amazing on what you can get free at Cook's Illustrated Online.

Mar. 28 - In The News - The latest buzz - pizza can be healthy.

Mar. 29 - Baking is Learning - I express my surprise at how well this recipe worked.

Mar. 30 - A Phenomenon Reexamined - The news about how to make healthier pizza made me think of another news event.

I had a very busy month.


*Update* - As Just Baking no longer exists, I have removed the actual links but left the post names as a source for ideas

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am exhausted just reading this post.

Good job, Paul!

Paul said...

Jeena, thanks for reading! I checked out your site and it looks good.

Mimi, thanks. It was many late nights. I'm hoping April, May, etc. won't have as many.