Sunday, August 05, 2007

July 2007 Just Baking Round-Up

My "Look, I post somewhere else" round-up of posts I did as editor at Just Baking in July. Things are looking good over there. We are adding new writers and content and our stats have been increasing each month.

July 10 - Campfire Baking - My brief overview on Dutch ovens. Inspired by the attempt to use one while on vacation.

July 12 - Video Learning: Decorating Sugar Cookies - A cool video on decorating sugar cookies. It was cool to see her use a pasta maker to roll the fondant.

July 19 - Share Our Strength’s Great American Bake Sale® - I also posted the Share Our Strength's Great American Bake Sale on Just Baking.

July 20 - - Do you have the perfect casserole for any occasion? - Do you want to write for Just Baking.

July 25 - Video Learning: Mooncakes - Cool baked treats for the Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival.

No posts on July 3rd, 6th, 26th. I try to cover when the other writers don't post but sometimes I'm just too busy (stupid job!).

*Update* - As Just Baking no longer exists, I have removed the actual links but left the post names as a source for ideas

No comments: